“Last night was fantastic – the service was impeccable, the staff were wonderful and so professional, the space was beautifully decorated, and the food was a big hit. I noticed quite a few guests strategically standing by the kitchen to... (Read more)
– Nicole Dufraine, Marketing Program Manager | Cisco Systems Canada
Type of Information
As a client of elle cuisine, you will provide us with non-public personal information. We collect and use this information to provide our services to you and respond to any requests you may have. The non-public information you provide us falls into two categories.
1. Information received when you initially request services of elle cuisine including your name, address, company name and address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
2. Information about your order and account history for returning clients. This includes orders placed by phone or email.
Sharing Information Within Our Company
elle cuisine works as an organization on larger events. In order to provide our services we may share all categories of non-public personal information among our company divisions.
With Parties Outside of elle cuisine
We share all types of non-public information with third party companies outside of elle cuisine only as permitted by law. Below are some examples of third parties to whom we may disclose non-public personal information. We may share non-public personal information:
1. With companies that work with us to service your accounts, or to provide services or process transactions that you have requested. For example, we may use companies to assist us with mailing, processing cheques or providing on-line transaction or account maintenance capabilities.
2. With a party representing you or to other third parties at your direction/consent.
Confidentiality and Security
Employees are required to follow procedures with respect to maintaining the confidentiality of our client’s non-public personal information.